I’m going to take some better posed pictures for my Behance portfolio but wanted to update blog as a journal of progress. Head piece is removable, along with hoodie fur, the pads on the hands and feet cover the tir-down holes and are removable and I finished bear with bloody broken wings and he also has a mask of his own. Black bears hand fits neatly into NiCA’s.
I finished them both this weekend and I’m hoping to get started on the set this week, MDF bought and plans sketched,hoping for good weather so pops can cut the sheet to size. NiCA was finished with a hair curl, just by pinning and heating the foam pigtails. I added ribbon bows to her hair, the strap on her mask, blush on cheeks and the bear claw cut across her chest.